torsdag 28 oktober 2010

I need more time…

Seven days left… I wish I could turn back time and start reading more before our vacation in Spain. Now it's just a few days left and I have so much to read, more then I can handle right now… I have to prioritize and just read the most important things and take lots of notes.

Sometimes it feel like I've already given up, that I've already know I'm gonna fail on the exam. Maybe that's why I don't feel any stress or panic about the whole thing. But maybe I should panic, because it's getting closer, really close…

I have a few busy days ahead of me, tomorrow Vilma is coming home, we haven't seen her since Saturday two weeks ago. I've missed her so much and it's gonna be a pure joy to have her home again. Then I will dive in to my studies for some intense hours before I have an appointment with my mentor in the afternoon.

Saturday is my birthday, the 28th in order. I will not celebrate it in any special way. Most of my family isn't nearby so there will just be I few people I think. In the evening we're going to watch some movies and maybe eat something delicious with some friends. It's gonna be a great day!

On Sunday I'm gonna go shopping for a birthday gift cause Alicia is going to a birthday Halloween party. So I also have to fix her costume. She said yesterday that she wanted to be a ghost, that's an easy costume to make but the question is if she won't change her mind before Sunday.

On Monday I will travel with my classmates to Oskarshamn to discuss the opponent respondent seminar. I have some catching up to do since I've missed quite a lot when we were in Spain. The seminar is on Wednesday and the final exam for this course in on Friday.

You see, I have some busy days ahead of me, I must read and study on every little minute I have to spare. It's gonna be hard, but I can only do my best, nothing more, nothing less.

Now I have to give the kids some supper before bedtime.

Over and out for now!

Bye!

1 kommentar:

  1. My dear!
    Sorry to say this but the final exam is already on thursday, day after the seminar!
    Lots of hugs!

    Lovisa!

    SvaraRadera